Something has to be done NOW if our children (whose liberties the United States was established to uphold under the preamble of the Constitution) are to avoid catastrophic consequences. We believe that many of the problems currently confronting the country have been caused, or made worse, by the federal government’s exceeding its authorized power. We believe the Constitution and the Bill of Rights state clearly the limited powers of our federal government and we seek to use all lawful means to restrain governmental actions to conform within those limited powers
1) You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
2) You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
3) You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
4) You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
5) You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.
6) You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
7) You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
8) You cannot establish security on borrowed money.
9) You cannot build character and courage by taking away men’s initiative and independence.
10) You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln but probably by The Rev. William John Henry Boetcher more then 50 years after Abraham Lincolns death. Words that are true to this day.